Liver Health Information Specialist / Nurse Advisor
£24,000 pa for 25 hours per week
The Trust has an exciting opportunity based at the head office in Bournemouth, to provide a range of information and support to anyone affected by liver disease. The successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience in Hepatology or liver nursing, ideally to RGN level, with a good knowledge of liver disease and its treatments.
- Primarily, the postholder will be responsible for answering calls and responding to queries to the British Liver Trust Helpline and related services, including emails and HealthUnlocked (online support forum). This will also include continuous monitoring and development of these services.
Other duties will include:
- Providing information about liver disease and related issues e.g. specific information on diagnosis, treatments, services and support agencies for the patients, families, the general public and health care professionals.
- Keeping abreast of research and clinical developments, trends, current opinions, guidelines and other initiatives in the field of liver health and related conditions.
- Writing content for the British Liver Trust newsletter, website and articles as required.
- Attending Support Groups, Information Days and any other relevant patient activity.
For full details please see:
To apply please send a completed application form and current CV to Sandra Cooper-Keen, HR Officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 6 Dean Park Crescent, Bournemouth BH1 1HL.
Closing date for applications is midnight Tuesday 21st June 2016 and interviews will take place during the week beginning 27th June 2016.
If you are interested in volunteering for us please click here.